Sagebrush sentence example
- The sagebrush, artemisia, is characteristic of the desert areas.
- It comes in colors such as terra cotta, blue, rawhide, charcoal, sagebrush, timber, lodge red, otter, deep chestnut.
- The Columbia plain is for the most part treeless and, except where irrigated, grows principally bunch-grass or, in its lower and more arid parts, sagebrush.
- The sagebrush flats are usually alive with various sparrows along with Sage Thrasher.
- It is available in a wide range of colors such as grain, deep chestnut, olive, steel blue, stone, copper, sagebrush, charcoal.Advertisement