Sage-green sentence example
- The eggs are very remarkable objects, curiously unlike those of other birds; and their shell looks as if it were of highly-burnished metal or glazed porcelain, presenting also various colours, which seem to be constant in the particular species, from pale primrose to sage-green or light indigo, or from chocolate brown to pinkish orange.
- The outer is in a delicate Laura Ashley pink and sage green floral which I believe is called sweet briar rose.
- She is on a dark sage green background with a pale sage green circular mount framing her.
- Her first sage green color looked silver in the light, so she had to repaint with a new, slightly darker shade of green.
- Branch out with earth tones such as taupe, beige, stone, slate and even sage green.Advertisement
- If you're looking for a restive and welcoming color, then opt for a soft sage green or a deep olive green.
- For example, a soft sage green is beautiful and neutral.
- Look for handpainted tiles in gold, cobalt, sage green and burnt sienna to add just a touch of color and interest to the space.
- The title "My Baptism" is set against a sage green background with flower and button embellishments.
- For instance, one area of the room can be a sage green and cream garden theme with antique ivory vase centerpieces, while another portion of the room -- or a different room -- can be a bright, sunny yellow and orange color scheme.Advertisement
- As pink is a derivative of red, these two colors can work to brighten your color scheme without being aggressive or boring such as when pink and sage green are used.
- Perhaps the rarest selection is crocodile skin, which is used in a number of bags and different colors, including sage green and classic black.