Sag harbor sentence example
- Other ports of entry are Buffalo and Dunkirk, on Lake Erie, Niagara Falls, on the Niagara river, Ogdensburg and Cape Vincent, on the St Lawrence river, Plattsburg, on Lake Champlain, Oswego, on Lake Ontario, Rochester, on the Genesee river, Albany and Syracuse in the interior, and Sag Harbor at the E.
- Women who swear by Sag Harbor not only love the affordable prices, but the fit and selection.
- If you don't, you can return the pants to Sag Harbor within 60 days of the date of purchase and they will refund your money in full.
- For a convenient way to peruse Sag Harbor selections, they offer a new Plus Size Clothing Collections catalog.
- If you have questions or want more information, you can always contact Sag Harbor directly by email or phone at 1-888-241-9458.Advertisement
- Sag Harbor: Comfortable, affordable and pretty are some of the defining traits of the tanks from Sag Harbor.