Saffi sentence example
- of Saffi, at a height variously estimated at 1639 ft.
- Under the influence of Aurelio Saffi he became a Republican, and was arrested as a Mazzinian conspirator in 1874.
- He made a reputation as a parliamentary debater, but lost favour with his constituents who were largely Republican, and only held his seat with the help of Livio Quartaroli, mayor of Forli, and Saffi; when they died his position became untenable and he was not reelected.
- SAFFI, or AsFI, a seaport on the west coast of Morocco, in 32° 20' N.
- In certain states of wind and sea it is turned almost into an island, and a sea-wall protects the road to Saffi.Advertisement
- SAFFI, or AsFI, a seaport on the west coast of Morocco, in 32Ã‚° 20' N.