Safety-pin sentence example
- Pin it in place with a large safety pin at your hip or under your arm.
- Brooches are found in great numbers, both those derived from the primitive safety-pin ("Peschiera" type) and the "spectacle" or "Hallstatt" type found all down the Balkans and in Greece.
- The best way to do this is by hooking a safety pin at one end of the material and pulling that safety pin through the middle of the opening.
- Hot glue a large safety pin or diaper pin to the back of a baby rattle.
- If one of your straps breaks or you have a tear you can quickly take care of the problem with a safety pin.Advertisement
- Sometimes a safety pin or two is required to make sure everything stays in place and looks good.
- You could easily replace that with a tiara or an orange beret (adding a stem will be easy--rolled-up felt and a safety pin are all it takes).
- Any strap can be turned into a key holder and attached with a safety pin or sewn into your purse.
- Attach a safety pin to the end of the buttonhole elastic and weave it through the inside of the waistband, around the back until it comes out the other side.
- If you don't have a clipboard handy, you can use a safety pin or a piece of masking tape to secure the thread to any stationary surface.Advertisement
- Secure the pallu with a small safety pin to prevent it from slipping.
- Use a baby safety pin to make sure it doesn't come undone.
- Although it's not absolutely necessary, it also helps to have a large safety pin with which to anchor your bracelet to a sofa or other steady base.
- Pin this knot to the arm of your sofa or a large pillow on your lap with a safety pin.
- Use a safety pin to thread the elastic through the waistband casing.Advertisement
- Again, the best way to do this is with a safety pin.
- You can also fold the top corner of the handkerchief around the necklace and then secure it with a safety pin on the inside.