Safety-nets sentence example
- Drop a few pesos in the hat of their sidekick - there are no safety nets here.
- If an activity is difficult for some students, you can create safety nets or cushions, using drama techniques to help.
- Reading cushions If basic skills are required in an activity, you can again use safety nets or cushions.
- It necessitates a decentralized process in which the local capacity of rural institutions are strengthened and local safety nets supported to promote community-based initiatives.
- Those with phi substantially less likely imperfect safety nets.Advertisement
- underscore the importance of effective social safety nets.
- Economic crises also underscore the importance of effective social safety nets.
- These unique slides are easily identifiable by their uphill slopes, safety nets or cages above open parts of the slide, and their long lines of eager riders.