Safe-house sentence example
- They're at the safe house off Biscayne.
- She drove fast and arrived half an hour later to the safe house and parked out front.
- As dawn broke, they reached the turn off to the safe house.
- The drive from the mountains to the safe house had seemed to take forever.
- One minute they were dead for sure, the next kidnapped or in some FBI safe house.Advertisement
- As it turned out, the safe house location was safe with Dean as he had no idea where they were after the first half dozen turns.
- Winston called to leave word he would see Dean tomorrow—Wednesday— at the safe house.
- Baratto and Winston were alone in the safe house when Dean entered.
- He and his vamps had fought half the night and created the battlefield full of destruction before the dozen Guardians assigned to the safe house were overwhelmed.
- Winston called to leave word he would see Dean tomorrowâ€”Wednesdayâ€” at the safe house.Advertisement
- You can commandeer any safe house or Guardians or anything you want.
- No value is lost on the car itself, but you can sell the aftermarket parts for some extra money at the Safe House.