Safe-deposit sentence example
- safe-deposit box.
- Sunset orange compare tv hair-dryer safe-deposit quickly got acquainted.
- Policy and the bank safe-deposit box so they revamped in the roof.
- TV hair-dryer safe-deposit quickly got acquainted.
- Anything of actual value he puts in his safe-deposit box.Advertisement
- In addition, all cabins come equipped with a telephone, color TV, refrigerator, clock radio, safe-deposit box and 24-hour room service.
- While many parents like to frame their child's birth certificate, it is a better idea to keep it in a safe deposit box or a fireproof box.
- All rooms in this New York City hotel include smoke alarms, sprinklers, safe deposit boxes, mini bars, and pay-per-view television.
- It's also essential to store your inventory document in a secure location outside of your home such as a safe deposit box.
- It's advisable to print at least one copy to store off-site, perhaps in a bank safe deposit box or at the home of a family member or friend who lives in a different city.Advertisement
- It's a good idea to store print and electronic copies in your bank safe deposit box.
- It's also a good idea to keep a print copy in your safe deposit box, as well as in one or more off-site locations.
- Consider storing electronic and print versions in a bank safe deposit box and/or other secure locations.
- Consider placing a set of copies and an electronic backup of the documents in a safe deposit box.
- Store your recording in a safe deposit box, or any place other than where you live, in case of fire or natural disaster.Advertisement
- It is also a good idea to keep a copy of your policy stored away from your home (such as in a safe deposit box) so that it can be available to you in the case of a total loss of your home.
- The contents of your safe deposit box are not covered by the FDIC.