Saddler sentence example
- Here, at the age of 13, he was apprenticed to a saddler.
- His father was a saddler in Konigsberg, then a stronghold of Pietism, to the strong influence of which Kant was subjected in his early years.
- David Pollock, who was the son of a Scotsman and built up a prosperous business in London as a saddler, had three distinguished sons: Sir David Pollock (1780-1847), chief justice of Bombay; Sir Jonathan Frederick Pollock, Bart.
- Whalebone's blood also descends through Waverley (1817) and his son the Saddler (1828), while Whisker is represented by the Colonel (1825) and by Economist (1825) and his son Harkaway (1834), sire of King Tom (1851).
- saddler's shop in Great Hampton Street, W. H. Heaton & Co.Advertisement
- saddler's workshop.
- saddler's business.
- Miss Brock came from Monxton where her family had a saddler 's business.
- Tony had to go into Banff the following morning to visit a saddler, a new strap being needed for the harness.
- Jobs The local saddler has told me he would close, with the loss of seven jobs.Advertisement
- They have 2 sons: Anthony, who is carrying on the trade as a qualified saddler and Tim who works at Tate Britain.
- An experienced saddler is essential to undertake these regular assessments and changes to the saddle to allow the horse to move comfortably.
- Va.), where he served an apprenticeship to a saddler, and where - Wheeling being an important headquarters of the inter-State slave trade - he first became deeply impressed with the iniquity of the institution of slavery, and determined to devote his life to the cause of abolition.
- He served for a while as a saddler's apprentice, and after 1826 devoted himself to the life of a professional guide and hunter.
- At this time Grandfather managed a saddler 's shop in Great Hampton Street, W. H. Heaton & Co.Advertisement
- Displays include Victorian Welsh farmhouse kitchen and saddler 's workshop.