Saddlebags sentence example
- He jerked the saddlebags from the back of his horse and glowered at her.
- He checked the saddlebags and tightened the cinch.
- He shrugged, turning to his saddlebags for the food.
- The wool is not of much value, and is spun by the women and woven into rugs, and made up into saddlebags or into the black Bedouin tents.
- Instead of a trunk for his clothing, he carried a pair of saddlebags.Advertisement
- I have put some after market products on the trike such as chrome goodies and some leather saddlebags.
- If you're planning to pull a trailer, you'll certainly have more space than if you're relying just on your bike's saddlebags to store your gear, but space will still be at a premium.
- Selections include portable tent kits, folding chairs designed to fit inside soft saddlebags, and other useful accessories.
- Shado - Offers saddlebags and a classic Boston bag.
- Claire tucked the satchel into the saddlebags.Advertisement
- The Deluxe Touring Package includes a high windshield, lower deflectors, saddlebags, passenger floorboards and a passenger backrest.
- To increase water capacity to twenty plus liters I buy a couple of backpacks and have them sown together to make throwover saddlebags.