Saddlebag sentence example
- He pulled his field glasses from the saddlebag and motioned to Cassie.
- Bordeaux slung a long leg around his saddle horn and tucked the glasses into his saddlebag.
- Breakfast over, Bordeaux saddled his horse and pulled the field glasses from his saddlebag.
- Small enough to fit a saddlebag pocket, these allow you to use fingerless mitts down to 4C.
- This really means you have to put luggage on the rear carrier (or use a saddlebag or similar ).Advertisement
- This really means you have to put luggage on the rear carrier (or use a saddlebag or similar).
- Mounting a saddlebag can be a problem nowadays, as the old Brooks B17 is about the only saddle with built-in loops.
- You still come across them at cycle jumbles, saddlebag sales, the small ads in our magazine.