Saddle-horn sentence example
- Bordeaux slung a long leg around his saddle horn and tucked the glasses into his saddlebag.
- He folded his hands over the saddle horn and gazed down at her.
- He lifted a canteen from the saddle horn and took a drink.
- Alex directed Carmen as he quickly detached the rope from his saddle horn.
- Princess followed Ed up the steep trail with an eager stride that kept Carmen clinging to the saddle horn.Advertisement
- Untying the reins, he threw the rope over the saddle horn and mounted in one fluid movement.
- He put a foot in the stirrup and grabbed the saddle horn.
- He placed a foot in the stirrup and grabbed the saddle horn.