Saddest sentence example
- The year 1861 was the saddest in the queen's life.
- The saddest part was that her children were starting to model her behavior.
- By far the saddest part of my story is I lost my relationship with my two children whom I loved and adored.
- One of the saddest, if not the saddest, aspect of the young actor's death is his daughter Matilda, who is currently three years old.
- The saddest, though infrequent, side-effect of a poorly applied perm is that the hair will not always regrow.Advertisement
- Rachel was perhaps the saddest of the female droids or replicants, as she was programmed with the memories and personality of a real person and didn't know what she was.
- p. 322 (" [the] marriage of heathen practice and monotheistic use is one of the oddest and saddest features of the whole priestly code "), cf.
- There ever the great sea sobs in winter, and the autumn winds chaunt their saddest requiems.
- But the saddest victim of the new car ferry was the handsome 1937 paddler Jupiter.
- One dream was definitely the saddest, yet clearest thought I've ever had, (tho it's gone misty already ).Advertisement
- no-frills weekend flight to the saddest hotel in the world.
- A depression habit spiral I liked to switch off the lights when I was alone in the house and put the saddest music on.
- Michael Jackson is one of the saddest cases of plastic surgery gone wrong.
- An exception must be made in the case of the delightful Hamilton's Bawn, and still more of the verses on his own death (1731), one of the most powerful and also one of the saddest of his poems. In The Legion Club of 1736 he composed the fiercest of all his verse satires.