Sacres sentence example
- For the time being, RE syllabuses will remain in the hands of those very variable local bodies, the SACREs.
- The best known of these are: Scripturae sacrae cursus completus, and Theologiae cursus (each in 28 vols., 1840-1845); Collection des auteurs sacres (ioo vols., 1846-1848); Encyclo pedie theologique (171 vols., 1844-1866); Patrologiae cursus completus, Latin series in 221 vols.
- His mother, who had escaped the numerous mas~ sacres by disguising herself as a slave and performing the most degrading offices, now came forth and threw herself into his arms. Nadir did not give his enemies time to recover from their defeat.
- Bourquin, " Brahmakarma, ou rites sacres des Brahmans," in the Annales du Musee Guimet (Paris, 1884, t.
- At Trebizond they took lace sacres.
- humanists interested in serving on SACREs.
- humanists on SACREs want to change.
- He was the compiler of an immense Patrology, Histoire generale des auteurs sacres et ecclesiastiques (23 vols., Paris, 1729-1763), being a history and analysis of the writings of all the ecclesiastical writers of the first thirteen centuries.