Sacred-cow sentence example
- wish-milker), already appearing in the Atharvaveda, and in epic times assigned to Indra, or identified with Surabhi," the fragrant,"the sacred cow of the sage Vasishtha.
- The Sepoys thought that their caste would be destroyed if they touched the fat of the sacred cow or unclean pig; they were even persuaded that the British government wished to destroy their caste in order to facilitate their conversion to Christianity.
- I'm reluctant to slay this sacred cow because it looks plain churlish, but somebody has to call it.
- The phrase " it's a religious comedy " must have caused Hollywood to have a sacred cow.
- The phrase " it 's a religious comedy " must have caused Hollywood to have a sacred cow.Advertisement
- Why is the car treated like a sacred cow?
- sacred cow?