Sacre sentence example
- The list of his works closes with his Opere sacre, a series of treatises on spiritual subjects.
- The duet, "Amour sacre de la patrie," was welcomed like a new Marseillaise; sung by Nourrit at Brussels in 1830, it became the signal for the revolution which broke out there.
- Letrierce, S.J., Etudes sur le Sacre Coeur et la Visitation (Paris, 1890).
- Sacre nom...! cried he angrily.
- The buildings include the residence of the administrator, barracks, a government school for natives, a mosque and Hindu temple, and the establishment of the Mission du Sacre Caur, which possesses a large plantation of coco-nut palms. Bagamoyo is in telegraphic communication with Zanzibar and with the other coast towns of German East Africa, and has regular steamship communication with Zanzibar.Advertisement
- The guidance highlights five key dimensions of a SACRE's work and provides exemplification of good practice.
- Without striking a blow the nobles left the city or went into hiding, and a few days later Rienzi took the title of tribune (Nicholaus, severus et clemens, libertatis, pacis justiciaeque tribunus, et sacre Romane Reipublice liberator).