Sackings sentence example
- The principal industries are the manufacture of sackings, ropes, bricks, coarse earthenware, terra-cotta, tobacco-pipes and leather.
- The January 1997 mass strikes proved that workers can resist mass sackings.
- There are arbitrary sackings while administrative rules which order re-employment are ignored.
- He has already established the Committee of Labor, Management and Government in order to tempt them to co-operate with massive sackings.
- But reading between the lines, my guess is there were a few sackings!Advertisement
- The IMF reforms hit the people, with mass sackings, removal of subsidies on basic necessities and rising taxes.
- Following the mass sackings at Gate Gourmet it is important for our voices to be heard.
- But reading between the lines, my guess is there were a few sackings !