Saccular sentence example
- In the majority of the Decapoda there is a saccular invagination of the integument in the basal segment of the antennular peduncle having on its inner surface " auditory " setae of the type just described.
- The gonads, as in other Arthropoda, are hollow saccular organs, the cavity communicating with the efferent ducts.
- saccular aneurysm may not be so obvious.
- In these the adult consists of a simple saccular body containing the reproductive organs and attached by root-like filaments which ramify throughout the body of the host and serve for the absorption of nourishment (fig.
- A posterior saccular aneurysm may not be so obvious.Advertisement