Saccharin sentence example
- This product contains saccharin, which has been determined to cause cancer in laboratory animals.
- - This includes a very large number of bodies chemically allied to benzol, such as carbolic acid, sulphocarbolates, creosote, wood tar, coal tar, oil of cade, thymol, salicylic acid, benzoic acid, naphthol, hydroquinon, cresol, guaiacol, ichthyol, saccharin and many others.
- Yes, the sweetening agents used in Senokot Hi-Fibre are aspartame (a source of phenylalanine) and saccharin sodium.
- Also contains saccharin, maize starch, sucrose, calcium stearate and peppermint oil flavoring.
- Nutritional unusualness: Contains sweeteners (aspartame, sodium saccharin); only 4.2g sugar per 100ml.Advertisement
- 100.00 These elements in tar are built up into an enormous number of compounds (see Coal Tar), and its value as a by-product may be gathered from the fact that on fractional distillation it yields - (I) benzene and its homologues, from which aniline, the source of most of the coal-tar colours, can be derived; (2) carbolic acid, from which picric acid, used as a dye, a powerful explosive, and to give the bitter flavour to some kinds of beer, is made, also many most valuable disinfectants; (3) naphthalene, used for disinfecting, and also as the "Albo-carbon" employed in an enriching burner for gas; (4) pitch, extensively used in path-making, from which such bodies as anthracene and saccharin can be extracted.
- The two products found to be unsafe during pregnancy are saccharin and a sweetener that is banned in the United States, called cyclamate.
- Nutritional unusualness: Contains sweeteners (aspartame, sodium saccharin ); only 4.2g sugar per 100ml.