Sabre sentence example
- Earlier in the work, however, we have the adventures of Brutus; of his follower Corineus, the vanquisher of the Cornish giant Goemagol (Gogmagog); of Locrinus and his daughter Sabre (immortalized in Milton's Comus); of Bladud the builder of Bath; of Lear and his daughters; of the three pairs of brothers, Ferrex and Porrex, Brennius and Belinus, Elidure and Peridure.
- The 42nd, twice charged by cavalry, had but thirteen men wounded by the sabre.
- Alex drove his white Dodge truck home and she followed him in her new white Buick Le Sabre feeling equal amounts of joy and guilt.
- Notable releases include Jetpac, Sabre Wulf, The Staff of Karnath, Entombed, Outlaws, Dragonskulle, Marble Madness, Wizards & Warriors, Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, Super Off Road, Narc and several Battletoads titles.
- It is important to note that on the occasion of his coronation he had girded on the sabre consecrated at the tomb of the founder of the Safawidthus openly pledging himself to support the Shiite faith.Advertisement