Saboteurs sentence example
- But small little-known groups of hunt saboteurs and campaigners are also doing their bit to rid us of fox hunt saboteurs and campaigners are also doing their bit to rid us of fox hunting.
- The saboteur Issue In common with other hunts in the South of England the Ashford Valley Hunt is targeted by hunt saboteurs.
- The saboteurs reported how: * A female saboteur was assaulted by hunt supporters.
- The local hunt saboteurs always add a bit of Sussex color to this traditional past time.
- Most of the potential saboteurs were taken from civilian jobs, but two were in the German army.Advertisement
- On New Years Eve, a gang of 30 thugs at the East Essex hunt had attacked saboteurs.
- At the end of the year, the CIA began to land saboteurs in Cuba.
- However, saboteurs at the scene had spent an hour trying to convince officers that they should carry out an arrest.
- The Saboteur Issue In common with other hunts in the South of England the Ashford Valley Hunt is targeted by hunt saboteurs.
- Other saboteurs wearing fake RNC T-shirts will direct them to parts of town where Bush 's policies have hit hardest.Advertisement
- Hunting to be illegal on 18th February. * 20 November - 3 saboteurs injured.
- During this attack the saboteurs also kicked and injured a horse among other unprovoked outrages.
- You could support, join and get active in your local hunt saboteurs group.
- In Australia, the band is known as The Saboteurs, due to a conflict with a band already performing under the name The Raconteurs.