Sabotaged sentence example
- After all, someone tried to get us lost in that mine and sabotaged our Jeep.
- Both were sabotaged by the apartheid-backed Renamo rebels in 1986.
- The normally perky Duff adds depth to Sam, but is sabotaged by silly stereotypes invading every scene.
- The plot sees plucky, enthusiastic underdogs with a home-made go kart sabotaged by better resourced cheats.. .
- It liked the feel of Fred as he sinuously writhed on top of it, and sabotaged Shaggy's vocal chords.Advertisement
- The mill has not produced any sugar for a decade and a half - since it was sabotaged by apartheid-backed Renamo rebels in 1986.
- This railroad was comprehensively sabotaged by the then apartheid-backed Renamo rebels in the 1980s.
- The plot sees plucky, enthusiastic underdogs with a home-made go kart sabotaged by better resourced cheats...
- It liked the feel of Fred as he sinuously writhed on top of it, and sabotaged Shaggy 's vocal chords.
- The premise was simple, and maybe even overly simplistic - a space vehicle carrying a family (the Robinsons) that were going to start a space colony 'in Alpha Centauri' was sabotaged by the stowaway Dr. Smith, and thrown off course.Advertisement
- According to Ellen Tigh, the Daniel models (also known as 7s) had their clones sabotaged by Cavil.
- Sabotaged by Dr. Smith, the Jupiter 2 crashed prematurely, leaving the family stranded on another world while they tried to repair the saucer shaped ship.