Sable-antelope sentence example
- Mustela alpina, Canis alpinus, the sable antelope (Aegocerus sibiricus), several species of mouse (Mus gregatus, M.
- The sable antelope is a southern species in which both sexes are black or FIG.
- It does, however, boast a lot of leopard and Kenya's only population of sable antelope.
- sable antelope.
- We game drive our way through Mahango and have the chance to spot rarely seen Namibian species such as roan the majestic sable antelope.Advertisement
- The second group, which is mainly African, but also represented in Syria, is that of the Hippotraginae, typified by the sable antelope (Hip potragus niger) and roan antelope (H.