Sabin sentence example
- Since the year 2000, the Sabin vaccine (also called the oral polio vaccine or OPV) has been discontinued in the United States, although it is still being used in other countries.
- To those wishing to pursue the subject further, the following books among others may be suggested: - Sabin, Cement and Concrete (New York); Taylor and Thompson, Concrete, Plain and Reinforced (London); Sutcliffe, Concrete, Nature and Uses (London); Marsh and Dunn, Reinforced Concrete (London); Twelvetrees, Concrete Steel (London); Paul Christophe, Le Beton arme (Paris); Buel and Hill, Reinforced Concrete Construction (London).
- Complete nucleotide sequence of the attenuated poliovirus Sabin 1 strain genome.
- In particular, in collaboration with Dr. Malcolm Sabin, his group has been looking at the analysis of subdivision schemes.
- Two years later, in 2001, she landed her first major big screen role as Jean Sabin in The Other Side of Heaven.Advertisement
- The Sabin oral polio vaccine has the disadvantage of causing polio-like symptoms in some immune compromised hosts.
- Grants were awarded to numerous physicians including Albert Sabin and Jonas Salk.
- PrAna's Sabin Racer Top features a shirred bodice, built-in bra, and recycled performance fabric that effectively wicks moisture.