Sabbatical-year sentence example
- Sabbatical Year.
- 21); indeed, so long as the Hebrews were an agricultural people, in a land often ravaged by severe famines, the law of the Sabbatical year could not have been observed.
- The seventh year's fallow prevented the exhaustion of the soil, which was further enriched by the burning of the weeds and spontaneous growth of the Sabbatical year.
- So much importance was attributed to this festival that it was chosen as the occasion on which the Law should be recited during the sabbatical year (Deut.
- (5) Sheba`ith (" seventh "), on the sabbatical year (Ex.Advertisement
- 9-20, 39-43), the Sabbatical year (xxv.
- The rules for the Sabbatical year (vv.
- 8-18, 23) exhibits undoubted signs of P, the traces of H are also sufficiently marked to warrant the conclusion that the latter code included laws relating to the year of Jubilee, and that these have been modified by R, and then connected with the regulations for the Sabbatical year.
- Associate Professor takeda is planning to take a sabbatical year in the UK in 2007-2008 to pursue this research.
- 12 seq.) has only a remote analogy to the Sabbatical year.Advertisement
- Associate Professor Takeda is planning to take a sabbatical year in the UK in 2007-2008 to pursue this research.