Sabah sentence example
- British North Borneo Or Sabah Sabah is the name applied by the natives to certain portions of the territory situated on the north-western coast of the island, and originally in no way included the remainder of the country now owned by the British North Borneo Company.
- In Sabah you can snorkel, dive and maybe get the chance to see green turtles in the marine park.
- Sabah stick insects are one of the smaller types of stick insect.
- High-speed boats operate along the rivers of Sabah and especially Sarawak, where they are the most important lifeline to the interior.
- Sabah Sabah means ' land below the wind ' as it lies beneath the typhoon belt toward the north eastern part of Borneo.Advertisement
- The Sabah Steamship Company, subsidized by the Chartered Company, runs steamers along the coast, calling at all the company's stations at which native produce is accumulated.