Saami sentence example
- The Saami people's rights to land and water for reindeer husbandry, and for hunting and fishing are regulated by law.
- Embrace the latest trend in jewelry and give someone special a Saami friendship bracelet.
- Saami jewelry is also commonly known as Sami or Lapland jewelry.
- There are a limited number of Saami people living near the Arctic Circle who have preserved their heritage and still live off the land.
- Since reindeer herds are one of the resources available to these people, these animals figure heavily in the creation of the Saami friendship bracelet.Advertisement
- The Saami use pewter wire for embroidery, as well as for holding items together.
- This technique has been used by the Saami for over a century and still remains popular.
- Saami bracelets are not always easy to find and can be expensive once you do find them.
- Saami bracelets require very little care.