Saad sentence example
- Another passenger was Muhammed Saad Madni, an Egyptian suspect who had worked with the British " shoe bomber " Richard Reid.
- Aghrem Baba Saad, a small ruined town to the west of Ghardaia, is the fortified post in which the Beni-Mzab took refuge when the Turks under Salah Rais (about 1555) attempted unsuccessfully to subjugate the country.
- The government was put into the hands of a mutessarif resident at Sheikh Saad, under whom are kaimakams at Suweda and Salkhad.
- The district contains the town of the same name and 22 villages, and, including about 3700 nomad families of the Kunduzlu, Saad, Anafijeh and Al i Kethir tribes, has a population of about 40,000 and pays a yearly revenue of 6000.
- US officials declined to discuss the nature of Saad's alleged espionage.Advertisement