Saab sentence example
- triumph dolomite four-door saloon launched, featuring a single overhead camshaft 1854cc engine jointly developed with Saab.
- Like the Saab, the Lexus is a large and luxurious saloon with generous equipment levels.
- Sailing the 140 is somewhat like driving a sporty sedan such as a Saab or Volkswagen.
- The beautiful Halle Berry wore an Elie Saab dress to collect her Best Actress Oscar in 2002 for Monster's Ball.
- Her memorable Elie Saab gown was a mesmerizing piece featuring a full, wine colored A-line skirt and a sheer, boldly sexy bodice embellished with beaded flowers in almost fairy-like shades of pink and green.Advertisement
- General Motor's forty-five percent share includes the Cadillac, Buick, Pontiac, Saturn, Chevrolet, Hummer, and Saab lines.
- AUDI reckons that its A4 cabriolet is the best of the bunch despite the arrival of Saab's stylish new 9-3 rag top rival.
- While on the couture catwalks Elie Saab added a touch of Greek goddess drama into his floor-length show-stopping gowns.