Ryle sentence example
- Their ascription to Solomon is due solely to the copyists or translators, for no such claim is made in any of the psalms. On the whole, Ryle and James are no doubt right in assigning 70-40 B.C. as the limits within which the psalms were written.
- From this time, as is clearly shown by the series of quotations in Ryle's Canon of the Old Testament, p. 257 ff.
- Ryle was a strong supporter of the evangelical school.
- For his doctoral research in high-energy astrophysics he studied at the Cavendish Laboratory under Nobel Laureate Sir Martin Ryle FRS.
- Because the bible is our supreme authority and Ryle is a brilliant expositor of Biblical religion and a brilliant expositor of the Bible itself.Advertisement
- Hobson spoke of Ryle's greatness: [he] was great through the abounding grace of God.
- To conflate the two is to commit a category mistake (Ryle, 1949 ).