Rushy sentence example
- The leaves are rushy, and two or three yellow starry flowers are borne on each scape.
- In the typical rushy grassland sedges are sparse, but in the more diverse areas glaucous sedge is prominent.
- It nests on the ground in some rushy pasture or marsh.
- The sun is going down over the rushy field.
- Pastures have to be carefully farmed or else they become the ' rushy meadows ' so common in the records.Advertisement
- The edges of fens may merge into wet rushy grassland grazed by cattle.
- This also lead to the discovery of a Fan-tailed Warbler flitting around the rushy areas, which eventually flew past giving views to all.
- These rushy fields are developed over surface gleys with poor or very poor internal drainage and typically have low species diversity.