Rush-out sentence example
- It can also be a nightmare if you rush out and purchase one without treating the transaction like buying a new car or even a banjo.
- The effect of thus alternately forcing high-pressure steam among the sand, and of discharging high-pressure water contained in the sand into the well, is to break up any cohesion of the sand, and to allow all the finer particles in the neighbourhood of the orifice to rush out with the water through the wire gauze into the well.
- There are some things to consider before you rush out to buy a nail gun to do that roofing project.
- Don't just rush out and buy miles no matter if it sounds like a good deal or not.
- Furthermore, if you already have a bed, you may not want to rush out and buy a whole new one just to take advantage of the memory foam technology.Advertisement
- Before you rush out to invest in expensive scrapbook totes or paper holders, spend an afternoon going through your supply stash to see exactly what you have.
- Hobbyists rush out to buy the latest thing, but later decide it doesn't suit their style.
- Then, the editors put the clothing in the magazine and say that it is "right now", knowing that we, the obedient teens, will rush out and buy whatever they tell us to.
- There are reasons you need to curb your enthusiasm and not rush out immediately to buy a Portuguese water dog.
- Take your time getting ready so that you don't have to rush out the door and if you're waiting on a female companion, try to be patient if she takes a long time.Advertisement
- Not only should you rush out to buy this game because I hail it as the best Nintendo DS game in existence, but be on the lookout for the 3D Castlevania game in the style of Lament of Innocence on the PlayStation 2.
- When considering a used mobile home purchase, don't rush out to borrow money and begin paying on the first home you see.
- By shopping for clothes that fit the dual purpose, you can eliminate the need to rush out and get a new wardrobe with a newborn in tow.
- Another visible sign is the burst of water that is released when membranes surrounding the baby rupture, allowing clear fluid to trickle or rush out.
- Perfect for women who abide by the "grab and go" mentality as they rush out the door in the morning, an Orla Kiely Multi-Stem holdall is a great choice for everyday use.Advertisement
- When the velocity of the jet is gradually increased there is a certain range of velocity for which the jet is unstable, so that any deviation from the straight rush-out tends to increase as the jet moves up. If then the jet is just on the point of instability, and is subjected as its base to alternations of motion, the sinuosities impressed on the jet become larger and larger as it flows out, and the flame is as it were folded on itself.
- Why, she'll rush out more dead than alive just in the things she is wearing; if you delay at all there'll be tears and 'Papa' and 'Mamma,' and she's frozen in a minute and must go back--but you wrap the fur cloak round her first thing and carry her to the sleigh.