Runner-beans sentence example
- Sow salading every ten days; also carrots, onions and radishes for drawing young; and chicory for salads; sow endive for a full crop. In the first week sow Early Munich and Golden Ball turnips for succession, and in the third week for a full autumn crop. Sow scarlet and white runner beans for a late crop, and cabbages for coleworts.
- The only veg not enjoying the weather are the runner beans - they need a little more heat to get going.
- It would be better to grow runner beans from seed.
- They discussed what seeds need to germinate and planted runner beans and cress.
- Got to eat some runner beans from garden [she likes] My ears still playing up from flights tho.Advertisement
- At the end of the plot, some wigwams have been erected to support the runner beans.
- M: Moroccan lamb tagine with runner beans and minted couscous; roast turbot with ceps, spinach, chive mash and beurre rouge.
- One of our next jobs will be to form the bamboo wigwams in readiness for the runner beans.
- On the way home we picked up some more fresh plums, sweetcorn and runner beans from various stalls on the road.
- Pick runner beans frequently to encourage more flowering and keep well watered to prevent flower drop.Advertisement