Run-ins sentence example
- She hid in the room most of the day to prevent any more run-ins with cats or models and to think.
- run-ins with the law too.
- run-ins with the authorities and his friends.
- run-ins with arms dealers.
- Yes Ã¢ Janine has several run-ins with Natalie Buxton.Advertisement
- Earlier in its history, the Abbey had had more than a few run-ins with the local people.
- I had a few run-ins with the law too.
- For a contemplative and amiable man, Finlay accreted a notable list of run-ins with the authorities and his friends.
- The material for the show will be based around his forthcoming book chronicling his run-ins with arms dealers.
- Though she does seem to exist in her own little universe, the scandals and run-ins with the law have made a dent in her image as an untouchable heiress.Advertisement
- Bobby Brown is no stranger to run-ins with the law.
- Most gardeners have had more than a few run-ins with aphids.
- He had several run-ins with the law during this period, and although he never spent a night in prison, he used press stories of his arrests to build a "hard man" image for himself, which he would later rely upon as a publicity tool.
- Jason Wahler, who has starred on MTV's The Hills and Laguna Beach, has three run-ins with the law since September 2006.
- Lyric, who had several run-ins with the authorities over theft, expressed that she wanted to turn her life around.Advertisement
- He had wracked up a long list of problems, from chronic unemployment to dropping out of school and minor run-ins with the law.