Run after sentence example
- It took every ounce of willpower not to run after him.
- They are always tempted to run after a moving object.
- Why do your legs feel so leaden when you try to run after strenuous cycling?
- If they were permanently congealed, and small enough to be clutched, they would, perchance, be carried off by slaves, like precious stones, to adorn the heads of emperors; but being liquid, and ample, and secured to us and our successors forever, we disregard them, and run after the diamond of Kohinoor.
- But see, those two, though not good-looking, are even more run after.Advertisement
- But he did not run after the unmarried girls, especially the rich heiresses who were most of them plain.
- On Halloween the villagers will be dressed as "Jack" with Jack-o-Landerns on their heads and will run after you for candy.
- Some games may inexplicably not run on a particular system or run after hours of tinkering for what would have been instant with a console.
- It's one thing to run after the kids in a mismatched swimsuit, but at a semi-formal event, it's always comforting to know you match!
- You need to look and feel great in your suit, and in my case be able to run after my kids without loosing part of the bathing suit.Advertisement
- If you're looking for a simple pair of black pumps, don't be scared to run after the latest kittenish Marc Jacobs styles.
- Stargate Universe ended in 2011 after 40 episodes while Smallville ends a legacy run after ten seasons.
- They were first given boiled, but afterwards the swine came to eat them raw, and would run after the carts, and pull them forth as they gathered them - an expression which conveys an idea of their being cultivated in the fields.