Rumpled sentence example
- You don't want a fabric that looks rumpled half way through your day.
- He would have embraced her but, blushing, she stepped aside fearing to be rumpled.
- For your wedding, you'll arrive comfortably and without looking rumpled.
- He was still enveloped in the grogginess of slumber and it was minutes before he found himself rising from beneath the comfort of the quilt to the edge of the rumpled bed.
- And who do n't always come sporting rumpled jackets.Advertisement
- There 's a hair 's breadth moment, that hangs, light and airborne, slowing in the dust beneath a white rumpled sheet.
- The massively rumpled carpet in the Live room added an extra element of danger to throwing shapes which were in turn becoming increasingly bizarre.
- The cerebral cortex is the rumpled gray outer layer of the brain.
- Giles, rumpled and with unbuttoned shirt, poked his head around the kitchen door and saw her frozen in the hall.
- Is your near-sighted cat presenting you with rumpled socks instead of dead birds?Advertisement
- If your hemline touches the ground and "drags," you might find that the leg of your trousers gets wrinkled and rumpled.
- Nothing kills professional attire quite like a rumpled appearance.
- First, you'll need clothing that is preferably old and rumpled.
- Kristof stepped from behind the sofa, picking what looked like cobwebs from his rumpled shirt.
- But like the crumpled, rumpled detective himself, it 's one which is deceptively brilliant in its simplicity.Advertisement