Rummy sentence example
- Something about spending his gin rummy winnings.
- We played memory cards and my bastardized happy families rummy.
- Teen Patti - a kind of gin rummy - is played almost every evening in the ten days leading to Diwali.
- Click Here for More Information Phase 10 £ 5.99 Phase 10 A rummy type card game with an exciting twist !
- We played cards with Patrick - rummy American style - and we beat him !Advertisement
- Phase 10: If you're a rummy fan, you'll love Phase 10.
- In addition to casual games of rummy, crib and euchre, seniors enjoy weekly scheduled games of cribbage, whist and military whist.The fee for the afternoon games, which start at 1:30, is $3.00 per player.
- Tournament games - Senior citizen centers often hold board game and card game tournaments in which participants play games like dominoes, checkers, rummy, and other classics.
- Probably not: I was sharing a cabin with Roderick Poole and he was teaching me to play gin rummy.
- Bicycle Canasta Cards: Not the traditional playing cards, these are specifically for playing Canasta, a rummy game.Advertisement