Rumen sentence example
- The interior of the rumen or paunch has no tags or villi on its surface, and there is no distinct psalterium or manyplies.
- Digestive disease/upset: Enter all conditions apparently of digestive origin such as diarrhea, rumen acidosis, rumen atony/stasis, displaced abomasum.
- It discusses hoof trimming, the economics of lameness, biotin and lameness and the influence of diet and rumen acidosis.
- Thus, new methods must be found that will enable farmers to manipulate rumen fermentation to obtain benefits with their animals.
- The use of mixtures of pure bacterial cultures as an alternative inoculum to rumen fluid in the in vitro gas production technique.Advertisement
- But the ruminant is equipped with the rumen microbes to degrade and utilize such material for food production for humans.
- Fate of genetically modified maize DNA in the oral cavity and rumen of sheep.
- Predicting the apparent disappearance of starch in the rumen of cows from the in vitro gas production profile of their diet.
- No transformants were obtained after the plasmid DNA was exposed to silage effluent or rumen fluid for longer than 1 min.
- The rumen bacteria and Archaea involved in these effects are under investigation.Advertisement
- Yahweh now becomes the supreme deity of the Hebrew people, and an ark analogous to the Egyptian and Babylonian arks portrayed on the monuments' was constructed as embodiment of the rumen of Yahweh and was borne in front of the Hebrew army when it marched to war.