Rueful sentence example
- He made it and gave her a rueful smile before dropping down beside her.
- Daniel just looked at him with a rueful grin.
- He gazed down into the river water, with what looked like a fond, rueful smile.
- rueful grin.
- But still he lost Published: 10 November 2005 He reacted with a brave, slightly rueful smile.Advertisement
- rueful comment from a Sussex viewpoint.
- rueful looks.
- rueful smile.
- To round off the weekend 's matches, John Cannon sends a rueful comment from a Sussex viewpoint.
- That was the rueful verdict of no less a person than Fianna Fa il toiseach Bertie Ahern in the aftermath of the count.Advertisement
- rueful verdict of no less a person than Fianna Fa il toiseach Bertie Ahern in the aftermath of the count.
- However, I think those pouring scorn on this notion will very soon come to feel a little rueful.
- From one respondent there came a rather rueful comments not usually the doctor 's role (sadly !
- From one respondent there came a rather rueful comments " not usually the doctor's role (sadly!
- rueful face.Advertisement
- Visitors ' manager, Neville Powell was left looking very rueful after such a poor display from his underperforming team.
- I only hope you gents ai n't too stony And he touched his pockets with a rueful face.
- I owned up the following morning - amid some laughter and more rueful looks.