Roundworm sentence example
- This unpleasant material very often contains a parasitic roundworm, Toxocara Canis, which can cause blindness in humans.
- The unseen eggs remain where dogs carrying the toxocara roundworm have defecated, long after the feces have disappeared.
- Toxocara canis is the common roundworm of dogs, which is occasionally found in humans.
- This is caused by a parasitic roundworm in the fox, toxocara canis, which can cause blindness in young children.
- Toxocara cati is a white roundworm which most frequently infects young kittens, being passed via the mother's milk.Advertisement
- People can be infected by the dog roundworm, but the worms cannot complete their lifecycle in humans.
- These easy to use tablets kill tapeworm and roundworm in one dose.
- Toxocara cati is a white roundworm which most frequently infects young kittens, being passed via the mother 's milk.
- Roundworm eggs are found in dog mess, which can easily be picked up by young children.
- Nevertheless, there remains the real threat of a roundworm infection.Advertisement
- When the bitch becomes pregnant the hormones that she releases stimulates the roundworm larvae, which can be lying dormant in the tissues.
- Worm drenching lambs: Lambs pick up roundworm parasites from the grass, which invade their intestines.
- Egg of Ascaris lumbricoides e.g. Toxocara canis - Roundworm in dogs.
- The adult worms are a type of roundworm and may grow to 10 to 12 inches in length.
- Some versions also treat for other parasites, such as roundworm and hookworm.Advertisement
- These are flavored tablets that prevent heartworm, roundworm, whipworm and hookworm.
- The worms that most puppies are born with are a worm called the roundworm.