Rottweilers sentence example
- The breed of choice for fighting is the "Pitbull", although Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, and German Shepherd Dogs have also been exploited.
- Rottweilers are a popular breed thanks to their combination of noble aloofness, intelligence and irresistible clownish behavior.
- In the 1980s, Rottweilers reached a peak in their popularity.
- Responsible owners with loving pets are forced to surrender their Rottweilers or face fines or other charges.
- Southern States Rescued Rottweilers finds forever homes for Rotties in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the Virginia peninsula.Advertisement
- Rottweilers can make wonderful family companions, but the breed isn't for everyone.
- Pit bulls, rottweilers, and German shepherds (responsible for nearly half of all fatal dog attacks in the United States in 2000) are potentially dangerous pets in households where children live or visit.
- Certain breeds of dogs are much more likely to attack humans than others; those most often involved in fatal attacks are pit bulls, Rottweilers, German shepherds, huskies, and mastiffs.