Rottweiler sentence example
- Fortunately, Rottweiler rescues are available to help displaced Rotties find a loving, forever home.
- I am about five months pregnant, and my normally well behaved eight-year-old Rottweiler, Zeus, has begun peeing in the house.
- I have a twelve-year-old neutered male Rottweiler and a five-year-old spayed female Labrador/Basset Hounds mix.
- Other breeds that were involved in a large number of attacks include Rottweiler (447), Wolf hybrid (81), Husky (49), German Shepherd (79), Bullmastiff (48), and Chows (52).
- If you buy a Rottweiler, you expect him to bite But what happens when the ' visceral ' radio interviewer turns to print?Advertisement
- She started because she had a retired search-and-rescue Rottweiler that she figured could continue helping people.
- If you buy a rottweiler, you expect him to bite But what happens when the ' visceral ' radio interviewer turns to print?
- Ernie is a beautiful, gentle, 11 month old rottweiler puppy.
- Hello, We have a four year old Rottweiler that just had puppies in March of this year.
- Giving the name "Fluffy" to a Rottweiler.Advertisement
- If you've done your research on the breed and are considering a Rottweiler for your family, think about adopting one from a reputable Rottweiler rescue.
- There are many Rottweiler rescue groups where you can find a Rottie to fit into your family.
- If you still have trouble finding a Rottweiler rescue, there are websites with lists of rescues organized by state.
- North East Rottweiler Rescue and Referral finds homes for Rotties in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
- Keep in mind, Rottweiler rescues look after the best interests of the dogs, not the convenience of potential dog owners.Advertisement
- Rottweiler rescues rely on foster homes to take in dogs and get them ready for their new forever home.
- While fostering a Rottweiler is a lot of work, it also provides a great deal of satisfaction.
- Man bites dog With the scent of unpaid levy in its nostrils, the CITB can be a bit of a rottweiler.