Roosts sentence example
- Winter roosts: large, mixed sex colonies are found in tree holes, deep rock crevices or buildings.
- Barlow and Jones (1999) found that soprano pipistrelle nursery roosts were significantly larger than common pipistrelle nursery roosts were significantly larger than common pipistrelle nursery roosts.
- They are often seen flying together at dusk to reach communal roosts to spend the night.
- Five species of bat are found on the site with two bat roosts found within 50 yards of the building.
- These results can then be used to predict why some sites make more attractive maternity roosts than others.Advertisement
- Changes in the roofs of two nursery roosts have improved the environment for the bats during the breeding season.
- Whenever watching winter roosts of this Owl, you always locate the most hidden one first.
- Nursery roosts tend to be in buildings, but they usually roost solitarily in caves during hibernation.
- In summer, bats emerge from their roosts at dusk to feed.
- Summer roosts are generally close to good feeding habitats which are rich in insects.Advertisement
- The morning was spent clearing the tunnel of debris and building hibernation roosts for bats.
- Overseen by a snowy white owl that roosts in a little hole in the wall, this dark dining room has an occult air.