Rookies sentence example
- His reputation for being rough on rookies was well earned.
- From the start you get some rookies along with good, real players (similar to Force ).
- Occasionally the show also includes new cast members who have never appeared on either of the previous shows, and for this reason these new folks are referred to as "Rookies" and "Fresh Meat."
- He " makes the bookies look like rookies " apparently.
- As your players age, their abilities will peak and decline, while fresh new rookies will join your ball club.Advertisement
- From the start you get some rookies along with good, real players (similar to Force).
- There is a fantastic in-game tutorial that shows rookies the ropes and helps them get the feel for the flow of the in-game action.
- The game is a bit more advanced so play for younger children may prove difficult as you can use strategy to negotiate trades and call rookies up from the minors.
- There may not be special teams, offensive or defensive line coaches, rookies of the year or anything else like that, but the ladies in the LFL come to play and come to win for every single game.
- Greenhorns are the rookies; green meaning "fresh" or "new".Advertisement