Romanticize sentence example
- For some girls, it is the appeal of the beautiful music, and for other girls it is the pretty costumes and polished hair and makeup that romanticize the world of ballet.
- Fred dismissed her observation with an offhand attempt to romanticize the time.
- We do not romanticize the image of the non-compromising militant, ready to take anything on in the name of the cause.
- Weigh the options: while you may romanticize having an Airstream trailer, its price tag may lead you to consider alternative brands.
- His lyrics are saturated with themes of paranoia, alienation, and in retrospect, seem to romanticize and dramatize the idea of suicide.Advertisement
- This is also the very group which tends to glorify and romanticize violence.