Romancing sentence example
- He didn't need any tips on the art of romancing.
- From now on she'd have a lot more respect for the art of romancing.
- Waqidi had much more copious materials than Ibn Ishaq, but gives way much more to a popular and sometimes romancing style of treatment.
- They had a mental deficiency of which they were unconscious, and, naturally enough, supposed that those who affirmed they were possessed of it were romancing."
- Here we have a first proof of his talent for romancing; for alike to two pilgrims who show him the road and to the huntsmen of Mark's court (whom he instructs in the rightful method of cutting up and disposing the quarry), Tristan invents different, and most detailed, fictions of his land and parentage.Advertisement
- But this is sheer romancing.
- Then, without carrying her to their room, he took command of the romancing.
- And yet, if he had to do a little romancing to score, maybe he would â€“ if he still knew how.
- What lit that fire of passion wasn't the romancing â€“ or at least if it did, romance wore a different face for her.
- If you are searching for something more unique for romancing, keep reading.Advertisement
- Romancing a Virgo male should never cause you to make impractical sacrifices or complete personality overhauls.
- Leo was a scalawag who was at home in romancing Greenlee as he was at blackmailing others to get his way.
- Her attorney Owen defends her in court while romancing her and eventually marrying her.
- It was the romancing that had suffered.
- Still, the romancing was so much a part of him that it was as if he wasn't even Alex.Advertisement
- Right now she wished she hadn't started this romancing thing.
- And yet, if he had to do a little romancing to score, maybe he would – if he still knew how.
- What lit that fire of passion wasn't the romancing – or at least if it did, romance wore a different face for her.