Rollicking sentence example
- A rollicking tap dance, this song starts out slow and sweet, and builds up to be an unforgettable dance number.
- The shops were all shut, and some rollicking boon companions came shouting along from the public-house.
- The Wool Trade Chaucer gave of his best in the rollicking tale of the much-married Wife of Bath.
- You see, Bova 's tales of Venus, Mars and Jupiter were all rollicking good fun !
- More Children 's Garden Give your kids a rollicking good time in the garden with these child-friendly ideas.Advertisement
- But Peter rescues Jane from the villain 's clutches and a rollicking adventure is underway.
- This is typical Resnick, a wonderful rollicking story, and one that is fully realistic.
- But we took a long time to settle and I gave them a rollicking at half-time which seemed to do the trick.
- Members of the royal family who once cocked a snoop at Fergie are now copping it in the rollicking rhymes.
- Rabelais is the incarnation of the "esprit Gaulois," a jovial, careless soul, not destitute of common sense or even acute intellectual power, but first of all a good fellow, rather preferring a broad jest to a'fine-pointed one, and rollicking through life like a good-natured undergraduate.Advertisement
- This fourth-generation family-run venue features daily specials, live entertainment on the weekend and a rollicking jukebox to fill the gaps in between.