Rod-shaped sentence example
- Some are globular and others are rod-shaped; they may be grouped in clusters, stars, rosettes, rows, chains or swarms of indefinite shape.
- It should be " a place for everything and everything in its place " prepares the bee-keeper for any emergency; constant watchfulness is also necessary, not only to guard against disease in needs a reminder of this truism he surely has it in the borne in mind that the disease is much easier to cure in the earlier stages while the bacilli are still rod-shaped than when the rods have turned to spores.
- Control of cell morphogenesis in bacteria: two distinct ways to make a rod-shaped cell.
- Many viruses with isometric and rod-shaped particles have been detected by serology and electron microscopy techniques.
- With a rod shaped to fit the angles of the window, you will have the option of allowing the drapes to cover the glass, frame the glass or partially cover the glass as needed.Advertisement
- Enterobacterial infections are disorders of the digestive tract and other organ systems produced by a group of rod-shaped bacteria called Enterobacteriaceae.
- Under the microscope, diphtheria bacilli look like beaded rod-shaped cells, grouped in patterns that resemble Chinese characters.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis is a microscopic, rod-shaped bacterium.