Rockier sentence example
- (3) In the steppe the vegetation is that which prevails in similar soil from Central Asia to Algeria; but many of the arborescent plants that grow in the rockier and more irregular plateaux of western Asia, and especially of Persia, have been reported as missing.
- J: OK, and its got a slightly rockier sound to that of the Backstreet Boys.
- Apparently, they 're also happy to put up with a rock-hard ride that gets even rockier in the Sport version.
- An oceanic form of Cladonia -rich wet heath with abundant wooly fringe-moss Racomitrium lanuginosum is moderately extensive at higher levels on rockier ground.
- Some are graceful crescents of powdery white sand framing turquoise water, while others are rockier locations with dramatic landscapes, cliffs, and other features.Advertisement