Roams sentence example
- "So Charlie just roams free in the house?" he asked.
- The wild camel frequents the scattered oases along the margins of the desert and roams into the desert itself.
- The fauna contains no indigenous mammals, a wild ass which roams the eastern plains, perhaps its oldest denizen, is probably of Nubian origin; while the domestic cattle, a peculiar, unhumped, small, shapely, Alderney-like breed, may be a race gradually developed from cattle imported at a distant period from Sind or Farther India.
- If your dog roams outside of the perimeters you have created, an audible sound will notify you.
- Website monitoring - Other systems offer you the option of monitoring your dog online, particularly if he roams outside of the designated home zone.Advertisement
- If he roams to another area, pick him up and place him back on the paper until he actually relieves himself.
- You need to decide if you want a pet that lives in a cage or one who roams the house like a dog or cat.
- Green Eyes appears as two glowing eyes in the night, accompanied by groaning and crying as he roams the battlefield, searching for his missing body.
- One of the ghosts that allegedly roams this hotel is named Lyle.
- Bigfoot, also known by the Native American name Sasquatch, reportedly roams the forests and remote areas of North America.Advertisement
- In Oregon, there's the tale of a black demon dog with fire red eyes that roams the night.
- The property also has a little ghostly dog that roams around the house on moonless nights.
- It's said that her ghost roams the roadway as she holds her head in her hands.
- According to Effie, she roams the halls at night.
- Chief of animals is the elephant, which roams wild in large numbers, and is extensively caught and tamed by the people for transport.Advertisement